Ushuaia, the most southern city in the world, has a very changeable climate. Two weeks ago it had snowed heavily. When I arrived, it was raining heavily. I went to a cheap hotel suggested by the Tourist Office, but as soon as I took out my British passport, the owner said. “You can only stay […]Read More
- How to complain if your credit card has been overcharged in Greece
- Places I’ve been to
- Greek Myths – Part One
- Travel Writing Essentials: Openers
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Greek Tourism in 2013
- Surf’s Up in Guarujá
- What do airline initials really mean?
- Up close and personal: The Karlskirche in Vienna