I recently saw the Bang Bang Club , an absolutely fantastic movie based on the life of four photographers during South Africa’s Civil War in the early 1990s. I’d read the book before I wrote Rainbow Diary but for editorial reasons the relevant sections were cut. So here they are restored. Note – if you […]Read More
- Franglais or Just English?
- The chimney pots of Sifnos
- Best of Rhodes in pictures
- How to complain if your credit card has been overcharged in Greece
- Hotels and Restaurants in Barbados
- Athens Part I: The Bad News
- The Seven Best Campsites in the Cyclades
- What next for Greece?
- Sherlock Holmes in Switzerland
- Extra section cut from Rainbow Diary