Although you don’t often think of Russia as part of Europe, a walk in St Petersburg convinces you that, unlike Moscow, this is a city that looks more like Paris than Tehran. I mean look to your left! Then you go to the various cemeteries and you’re surprised at how many dead Russians you recognize. […]Read More
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog
- What next for Greece?
- Birdwatching in the Okavango Delta
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- The Corinth Canal
- In memory of Hector Babenco
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Extra section cut from Rainbow Diary
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- Tarasp: The Castle That a Mouthwash Built