Well, half of Milos actually, but since we started with high winds and uncertain as to how our trip will end, it felt like we rounded the whole island. No boats dared leave Milos’s main port, Adámas in the morning but Captain Michális’s Pánormos. But it was my day off (I’m here researching for the […]Read More
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- Costa Verde: The Black Fly of Ilhabela.
- List of celebrities who died in 2016
- Pilgrimage to Bruce Chatwin’s grave
- Eating in a three-star Michelin restaurant
- The Brazilian flag
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog
- Kea, The Suicide Island
- The House Where Pope John Paul II lived