The Grand Budapest Hotel of the film may not itself exist – its exteriors were filmed in Schloss Heinewalde in Saxony and the interiors belonged to the Warenhaus Görlitz on the Czech-German border (after extensive restoration by Wes Anderson himself), but there are many that do. I have stayed in several grand European […]Read More
- People of Kea – photo reportage
- Kolonaki, Athens
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- Travel During Elections Abroad
- Renting Mi-Fi
- What do you call someone from..
- Dead Russians: St Petersburg Composers & Writers
- How to visit Vergina’s Unesco site
- Churches you shouldn’t miss in Thessaloniki
- List of celebrities who died in 2016