2013 was all short-haul for a change. It was Poland for the British Guild of Travel Writers’ AGM in February with stays in Krakow and Zakopane and its ‘alkoholes’ where much Polish vodka was drunk. Soon after, I had to dash off to Glasgow.. In March it was three weeks in Hungary where I was […]Read More
- The Cyclades in One Word
- Chile and Argentina
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Why I will return to Serifos
- Puerto Montt and Chiloé
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- To all my PRs with Love
- Pilgrimage to Bruce Chatwin’s grave
- Greek Tourism 2014